Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Team Realtree

Team Realtree produces a wide variety of quality made camouflage. They are a great company that does a great job imitating trees and brush. I enjoy using their camoflage because I feel like nobody or anything can see me. It is a great feeling.

Team Realtree was created by one of my heroes Bill Jordan. His first camoflage pattern came from the oak tree in his parents front yard. He has been a die hard hunter since the day he could walk. He is truely a great guy when it comes to hunting.

8 comments:

  1. When you wear your camouflage for Camouflage Day it looks really cool! Is that where you get it from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I buy team realtree through cabelas and order through a catalog.

      Delete
  2. I think the best camouflage is the gilly suit. because nothing can see you even within 5 feet of you. the only way something can detect where you are when you are wearing a gilly suit is if they smell you or you start moving around.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The gilly suit is a cool form of camo but it would bug me and get in the way. It would be a pain to archery hunt with one on but archery hunting is over rated.

      Delete
  3. Do animals see the enviroment the same as we do? Does realtree camo have less of a "blobbing effect" than say mossy oak?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a great question. I am just a fan of realtree because they have had good camo.

      Delete
  4. I was going to ask where you get it, but I see the answer in the answer to Trisha. How much does it cost for both pants and shirt? Is there a face covering? Do they have options for dense forest vs. field, etc.?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get my camo from a Cabelas catalog and they can cost up to $1000 dollars for a set. There is face covering but I only use it when I am archery hunting. There are many different styles. I use a whitetail extreme camo that looks much like the hills.

      Delete